Joining The Robert Napier School
At The Robert Napier School we want to provide you with a rewarding and enriching career whereby we can help you reach your full potential both professionally and personally. At whatever level you join us we will encourage you to achieve your professional and career goals and to be the type of teacher you want to be. Our professional development commitment is as follows:
- Every teacher that joins our School will become a better teacher and an enhanced leader.
You will have the unique opportunity to not only shape the lives of our students but to also transform the communities in which we serve.
NQT and NQT+1
In your first year you will be given direct and regular support by an in-school mentor, an in-school CPD programme and a consortium led NQT programme from some of the best subject and teaching and learning specialist in Medway.
The second year will continue to focus on embedding outstanding teaching in your classroom you will be supported by a wide array of in-school professional development and coaching.
Develop your career at Robert Napier
The School will support staff through a range of professional development opportunities with coaching central to the development of your teaching and leadership abilities. Through your performance management you will be able to access programmes such as:
- Successful Middle Leader Programme
- Aspiring Senior Leader Programmes
Furthermore there are opportunities to undertake leadership programmes through the Institute of Education as detailed below.
In addition to giving you one of the most rewarding careers, we also offer:
- A competitive salary, which for teachers is aligned to national standard terms and conditions and for which pay progression is possible every year for your first 12 years within teaching.
- Regular training and development programmes tailored to your learning needs no matter where you are in your career.
- An open and collaborative working environment not just within our school but also across the Trust where innovation is encouraged.
- Opportunities for career progression within the school or across the Trust.
- A career in an organisation that values individuality and diversity
- Opportunities for flexible working for exam markers and allocated off-site time
- Benenden Health Care
- Access to childcare vouchers.
If the above benefits sound appealing then check our current vacancies or take a few moments to register your details for future roles at Robert Napier – we would like to hear from you.