Open Evening 2020-21
This year’s Open Evening will be switching to a virtual event only. This will be launched on the school website from Wednesday 7th October and will allow you the chance to have a virtual tour of the school site, as well as an opportunity to 'meet' the different teams around the school. Please note that this replaces the original Open Evening on Wednesday 7th October and will be an online only event. The school site will not be open to visitors at this time.
The numbers of parents we can have on site is very limited due to the Covid 19 situation and the need to maintain social distancing. In response to this, we are increasing the number of Open Morning slots available for parents to book in. Please note, however, that these are also very limited and can only be offered on a first come first served basis. Slots are available from Monday 5th October to Friday 16th October. You will be able to have a 30 minute tour of the school in one of the following two slots:
9.15 – 9.45 am
You must be willing to adhere to the following guidelines (please read carefully):
- · Visits must be pre booked. There will be no walk ins on the day and no additional members of a party will be admitted to the school.
- · Visitors will need to use hand sanitiser stations and wear face coverings/masks during their visits. This is non negotiable and if you arrive without a face covering you will not be admitted to the school.
- · You must attend at your designated time slot. Please ensure that you arrive at the appropriate time – please do not arrive any earlier as we cannot house people in reception.
- · If you are late or miss your pre-booked slot you will not be admitted.
- · Only 1 adult and 1 child will be permitted to book per family group. We apologise for this, but as said above, we must keep visitors to an absolute minimum.
If you wish to book in please call the school on 01634 851157 during work hours and ask to speak to Mrs Akehurst who is the only person who can make bookings. Please do not email or contact us on the Facebook page – bookings cannot be managed this way and you will not be able to book in to a slot.